Frequently asked questions:
Where and when can I buy a single game ticket?
- Currently the only tickets available for purchase are our 4-Game All-You-Can-Eat Package and our 10-Game Friday Night Package. Single game tickets will be put on sale at a later date.
What are the prices for single game tickets?
- There are three prices for single game tickets:
- Day of Game Pricing- $12
- Pre-Sale Pricing (only available online before game date) – $10
- All-You-Can-Eat Ticket (not available day of game)- $18
Are there kids tickets available?
- There are no kids pricing for Morehead City Marlins games. Children 3 and under will be admitted free into the ballpark.
How do I receive a refund?
- There are no refunds once a ticket has been purchased. However, if you are a season ticket holder you can exchange your tickets at the box office.
What happens if there is a rainout?
- Rainout? That is our least favorite word here with the Marlins. A game is considered official after five complete innings (4 ½ innings when the Marlins are leading). If a game is stopped before it becomes official or before it starts, your ticket will act as a rain check for a future game. Suspended game tickets cannot be exchanged. You can redeem your ticket at the box office for tickets to a future game, subject to availability.
What if I lose my tickets?
- Should tickets be lost or stolen, please contact the Marlins box office immediately.
How does will call work?
- Game tickets may be picked up at the Marlins box office. Tickets can only be released with a photo ID.
What if I want to resell my ticket?
- The resale of Morehead City Marlins tickets on the ballpark grounds is prohibited. This includes the resale of tickets at face value and distribution at no charge.
Where can I smoke?
- The ballpark is a smoke-free facility by town ordinance. Fans who wish to smoke during a game need to get their hand stamped by any gate ticket taker before exiting the ballpark and may re-enter any time before the game ends.
Am I allowed to bring food inside the ballpark?
- There is NO outside food or beverage allowed inside Big Rock Stadium.
Do you have handicap seating available?
- There are handicap seats available in each seating section of the ballpark. It is first come first serve, and we will do our best to accommodate every fan.
What does SRO mean?
- SRO stands for Standing Room Only. We have standing room areas available on the first and third base sides.
How do I purchase tickets to the Mitchell Tenpenny pre-game concert on May 30th?
- Tickets will be limited to this event. The only way to guarantee your spot for the Mitchell Tenpenny pre-game concert is by purchasing our 4-Game All-You-Can-Eat Package. This package includes one ticket to the following games:
- May 28th Opening Night!
- May 30th Mitchell Tenpenny Pre-Game Concert and Marlins Game!
- June 18th Fireworks Night!
- July 16th Fireworks Night!
What food is included with an All-You-Can-Eat Ticket?
- All-You-Can-Eat Tickets include the following:
- Grilled Chicken
- Pepsi Products
How do I purchase tickets for my group?
- If you are looking for our group discounts, head over to the groups tab on our website and fill out our questionnaire! Once you do that a Marlins’ representative will reach out to go over our options.