Looking for a great way to raise money for your organization?
Here's how the Marlins can help you do so....
When you purchase group tickets at our deeply-discounted rates, you can resell the tickets at face value and then keep the difference. It's a perfect, hassle-free way to raise funds for your school, church, youth group, or charity of choice!
1. Pick a date that works best for your group
2. Your group pre-purchases a determined number of general admission tickets from the Marlins at a discounted price of $2
(food not included)
3. Those tickets can be sold up to the gameday price of $5
(You can sell for less if you'd like!)
4. Your group retains that $3 of each ticket sold
5. If additional tickets are needed, a front office representative will be able to accommodate your group.
6. All participating groups will be recognized at the game over the public address system. There are also opportunities for an on-field check presentation if you would like to do so!
Example: So 100 tickets sold is $300 profit for your group! Remember most people like to buy in pairs!
*Fundraising opportunities exist for season tickets as well. Please contact the Marlins front office at 252-269-9767 for additional information about season tickets.*
*Please note, the Marlins will not offer concourse space during events at the stadium for fundraising opportunities, unless under certain circumstances. Such space is given to Marlins sponsors only.*